12 comments
  1. I loved reading this post! I studied French at university but it's been years since I've used it properly. It's good to read the french and have the English to refer to if I'm unsure :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12.4.15

    Thank you! My french is pretty rough since I no longer live in a french community. It's a great way to practice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My I was thinking of doing such a post Myself! Not only am I going through hell right now, but this is My final semester; I graduate in 2 months FINALLY after 5 years of Engineering school!!!!
    Oh and I liked Your cute blog so I nominated You for the Liebster Awards ^_^ check it: http://chronicdreamer.blogspot.com/2015/04/liebster-award-nominations.html
    :D Hope You like this!
    SJay // The Chronic Dreamer | A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous14.4.15

      That's so exciting, congratulations!! At least now we know what to expect when it comes to exams. They still suck though!

      Thank you for the nomination :) So kind

      Delete
  4. I just wanted to let you know that I think your blog is AWESOME and I am obsessed with it being bilingual. it seems someone has beaten me to it lol but I had also nominated you for the Liebster award. if you have the chance and want to incorporate some of my questions too. I'd appreciate the view.

    http://www.jessicamarksbury.com/thechiclife/2015/4/8/liebster-award-20

    all the best! xx

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous15.4.15

      Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  5. this is such a helpful post! I've been on exam study leave for a week now and I'm already tiring of it haha. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. http://www.dressdallas.com/liebster-award-nomination-for-jewelry-blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. http://www.dressdallas.com/liebster-award-nomination-for-jewelry-blog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey :-) I've entered you for the Liebster award!!! Have a looksy here, I love you bloghttp://allthegoodblognamesweretaken.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7.9.15

    I am so proud of you! Your blog is super entertaining and everyone can relate. You're amazing and I love you!!

    -your bestie for 20 years

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7.9.15

    I am so proud of you! Your blog is super entertaining and everyone can relate. You're amazing and I love you!!

    -your bestie for 20 years

    ReplyDelete