4 comments
  1. Hi there!

    I am a big fan of your blog, I think you share great tips and have a knack for writing! That is why I have nominated you for the Liebster-award :-) You can read all about it here: https://bookscrapss.wordpress.com/2015/04/20/liebster-award/ ; I really hope you choose to participate and to spread the love!

    xo
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh it's great that you finally got through it and now you have something to look forward to when you go to Austria!!
    Have fun!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your blog! I know what you mean about exams it's just so tricky to stay positive, especially when you have to wait so long for the results! I'm coming to western Canada in the summer, any recommendations? Lizzie xx :)
    http://diaryofthelittlethings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Single wax warmer and Double wax pot warmer. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Miami Beauty Supply websites.

    ReplyDelete